Celebrating women in the iGaming industry
Though the number of women gambling has increased by 8% since 2017, with many playing more frequently, for longer and spending more than their male counterparts, women's representation in top iGaming roles is still lacking. Citizen sat down with five leading female executives from the industry to share their tips, advice and award-winning initiatives making the iGaming industry a more inclusive space - not only for a career to flourish in, but also as a customer.
Read Citizen's Q&A deep-dive to hear fascinating insights and perspectives from:
- Kelly Kehn, Partner, Communications & Industry Relations at happyhour.io, Co-Founder of All-in Diversity Project
- Tina Thakor-Rankin, Principal Consultant at 1710 Gaming Ltd, Co-Founder of All-in Diversity Project
- Sue Schneider, VP Growth & Strategy, Americas at Sports Betting Community (SBC)
- Ivonne Montealegre, Co-Founder and CEO of Fiebredecasino.com, Founder & Event Director of The Malta Poker Festival
- Christine Debono, Marketing Director at Videoslots
- Lorraine Sammut, Head of iGaming Partnerships at Citizen
Download your copy of Celebrating women in the iGaming industry with Citizen, here.